Your Employment Manager and Health & Safety Manager Upgrade is Here!
As a valued subscriber to our products (Employment Manager and Health & Safety Manager), we wanted to let you know that from today this product has been upgraded.
The new product (now called FPM Core) retains all the content and support that you know and love, but through a fresh, more user-friendly, updated and secure system.
One of the main differences you’ll notice is that you can now assign policies to staff members within your organisation, and track whether they have been read or not.
You also won’t have to worry about your carbon footprint as the software contains an online distribution system meaning zero paper copies are needed.
Plus, FPM Core is optimised to be readable on mobile and tablet devices too, so you and your staff can access the content you need whether at work, home, or on the move.
How to get started?
It's easy to get started - click the link below and then click “forgot your password” to set up your password on the new system for the first time.
There are plenty of help videos and animations, along with an in-built to-do list to tell you what to do, all accessible via our help center using the link below.
- Policy Ownership: Users can be assigned as owners of a policy to ensure the content is up to date and relevant for your organisation.
- Create Custom Policies: You can create custom policies and distribute them to your staff.
- Policy Content: Same great access to over 300 policy templates, statements and downloadable forms.
- Policy Variables: Centralised policy variable management allows your organisation to update multiple policies simultaneously.
- Audiences: You can assign policies to a user or a group of users to read and mark as read and understood.
- Task: In application tasks will inform each users of any work they need to complete.
- Notifications: Users are automatically informed by email of any actions they need to perform and policy owners are informed when we make an update to a policy.
- Publish Notes: You can summarise changes to a policy when you publish content allowing staff more easily find updates.
- Reporting: Your organisation can track which policies have been reviewed within an agreed timescales and which user have read a policy they have been assigned.
What are the benefits?
- Proactive Compliance: Ensures your organisations policies are reviewed and read by staff.
- Reduces Staff Time: Policies are easily accessed 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.
- Removes Administration: Removes the need to track policy updates and reading compliance from staff via 3rd party methods.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Online policy creation and distribution system designed to reduce your organisations carbon footprint.